Get those paws moving! This is the purrrfect cat toy for your feline friends who love to lie down and get all four paws involved when they are playing with something they love. Add in some delectable catnip and crinkle paper that peaks their curiosity and this toy ticks all the boxes.
- Made from various durable, 100% cotton fabrics, including: soft red and black buffalo plaid flannel and geometric, hippo or floral print canvas fabrics
- Contains 1 TBSP of a dried Catnip/Catmint blend grown in St. Jacobs, ON
- Filled with polyester fibre fill stuffing and 2 pieces of crinkle paper
- Measures 8” long, 3” wide and 2” thick
- The ribbons on the end add an additional 2” - 3.5” in length to the toy
- The colours of the ribbons will be similar to those in the photo, but my vary slightly
We have done our best to design, test and make our toys durable and safe, but ultimately you know your cat best. Please supervise your cat while they are using all Wiggles and Whiskers products.
These toys are definitely kitty-approved. Thoughtfully packaged too! Loved the added surprises!
After purchasing one of these for my nephew's cat and seeing how much they loved it, I thought I'd give it a try with my 18 year old cat and it was a hit! She didn't have the energy to go crazy anymore, but enjoyed a good kick and cuddle. 5⭐️'s!
Buffalo Plaid Catnip Super Kicker Cat Toy
This review has no content.
The quality of this item is great. It more than met the description for what I wanted it for. My brother and sister-in-law have a cat and I always take her something to play with when we visit and since it was Christmas, I thought I should get her a gift and this fits the bill. I love the Buffalo plaid fabric -- it's so festive. My own cat has one of these kicker toys and she loves it so I thought that would be the perfect gift for their cat. I love the cute and funny little inclusions in the package. I can't wait to see what my brother and sister-in-law's cat thinks of this.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.