The Silver Vine plant (Actinidia polygama) is part of the kiwi family and is sometimes referred to as Matatabi. Silver Vine is a non-toxic plant that is safe for cats and grows mostly in the high mountains of Asia.
Silver Vine has the same safe effect as catnip on cats, just more intense! In catnip, the active natural chemical is Nepetalactone. Silver Vine also has Nepetalactone as well as an additional natural chemical and natural stimulant, called Actinidine. The combination of these two natural chemicals can do wonders for your cat, helping to reduce stress and ease anxiety, leading to purring, rolling around, rubbing, and pouncing!
These pellets are made using a specialized milling and compression system to ensure the most potent catnip product. They have no additives, just pure compressed catnip, and Silver Vine. Some cats will nibble on them while they play, which is completely safe, it’s just like regular catnip!
- Silver Vine may also affect cats that do not typically react to catnip
- Pellets sourced from reputable wholesaler From the Field LLC, located in Washington State, USA
- This wholesaler works directly with one of the largest US laboratories of food testing services to ensure that products are fully tested and safe for cats
- Bag size 57grams and 6″ x 4″ x 1″
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.