Silvervine (or Silver Vine) sticks are the natural stems from the Silvervine plant (part of the kiwi family). It is also sometimes referred to as Matatabi. Silvervine (Actinidia polygama) is a non-toxic plant that is safe for cats and grows mostly in the high mountains of Asia.
Silvevine has the same safe effect as catnip on cats, just more intense! In catnip, the active natural chemical is Nepetalactone. Silvervine also has Nepetalactone as well as an additional active natural chemical and natural stimulant, called Actinidine. The combination of Nepetalactone and Actinidine can do wonders for your cat, helping to reduce stress and ease anxiety, leading to purring, rolling around, rubbing, and pouncing! Chewing the bark on the sticks also cleans cats’ teeth of plaque, keeping teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Silvervine may also affect cats that do not typically react to catnip
- Sticks are sourced from reputable wholesaler Only One Treats, located in Port Coquitlam, BC
- Stick thickness varies, but overall measurements are approximately 0.25” x 0.25” x 4.75”
- Sticks can be purchased in quantities of 8 or 12
Luci and Loki really enjoyed the Silvervine Sticks. They think your cats would love them too!
My cat loves the silvervine sticks and the cute green mouse! Everything was packaged and personalized so nicely - and it feels great to support a small business. Thank you so much!
My cat loves these sticks! I peel a section with a potato peeler, and that just makes it even more fun! I highly recommend these for your cat.
I have these sticks for my cat and also purchased them for my nephews new cat. Both cats love them, and I find them to be a much cleaner alternative to loose cat nip. Highly recommend!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.